Looking for low FODMAP vegan soup recipes?
A delicious arugula soup for vegetarians & vegans! This low FODMAP vegan soup recipe is simple, rustic, healthy and flavorful.
Perfect addition to your low FODMAP soup recipes collection!
Low FODMAP Vegan Arugula Soup Recipe
- Rinse arugula and set aside.
- In a pot, heat 2 tablespoons of low FODMAP garlic oil over medium heat.
- Add Casa de Sante Tuscan Herb Seasoning and saute for 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add potatoes, low FODMAP vegetable broth, water, and salt to taste. Cook partially covered for about 10 minutes until the potato cubes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add arugula, stirring until the arugula wilts. Pour soup into a blender and puree.
- Serve with a splash of coconut milk (optional)
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low vegan FODMAP soup recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Arugula Soup Recipe!0