Low FODMAP Vegan Alfredo Pasta With Sunflower Seeds, a delicious recipe for a healthy dinner with family!
Low FODMAP Vegan Alfredo Pasta
- Garlic infused oil, for frying
- baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 servings gluten free pasta
- 1.5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1/4 cup green beans
- parsley, for serving
- In a bowl, add sunflower seeds and pour the hot water over them. Set aside for at least 30 minutes. Drain and blend sunflower seeds together with nutritional yeast, almond milk, lemon juice, and garlic infused oil, Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) in a blender, until smooth.
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the package keeping some of its water reserved.
- In a large pan, heat a little garlic infused oil and saute green beans, spinach, and tomatoes in it.
- Combine pasta with sauteed veggies and alfredo sauce and add a little reserved pasta to attain the desired consistency.
- Keep it on low heat for a few minutes. Top it with chives and parsley and serve. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Alfredo Pasta With Sunflower Seeds recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Alfredo Pasta With Sunflower Seeds Recipe!0