Low FODMAP Lentil & Sweet Potato Curry, a perfect dish to satisfy your cravings for a hearty meal!
Low FODMAP Lentils & Sweet Potato Curry
- 2 tbsps olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup spring onion (green part only)
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 5 tbsps Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 3 tbps tomato paste
- 2 cups lentils, canned
- 1.5 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce
- 1 small can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup parsley, optional
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the green onion and saute for about 1 minute. Stir in sweet potato and cook for at least 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, coconut milk, Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce and broth prepared with Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder. Stir well and add the lentils together with the tomato paste. Increase the heat up to medium-high. Once it begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the cubes of vegetables are soft with occasional stirring.
- Once done, gently mix it with the hand blender until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix in the spinach and let It will wilt down for one minute. Stir in the parsley as well. Adjust the taste by adding more Stir in the spinach. It will wilt down after one minute. Option to also stir in the parsley. Adjust the taste by adding more Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce, if desired.
- Serve it hot with a flatbread or boiled rice and some extra parsley as a topping. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Lentil & Sweet Potato Curry recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Lentil & Sweet Potato Curry Recipe!0