Try this quick & easy Low FODMAP Vegan Bolognese Spaghetti recipe at home for the family dinner to enjoy!
Low FODMAP Vegan Bolognese Spaghetti
- Chop the leek, carrots, parsnip, and fennel into 0.5 cm cubes.
- Heat some garlic oil in a frying pan and add chopped veggies. Saute for at least 8 minutes.
- Add tofu and continue to fry until cooked.
- Add in the canned tomatoes, salt, sugar and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix). Bring the mixture to boil for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix the sauce well and serve it over the spaghetti with a topping of some grated cheddar cheese. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Bolognese Spaghetti Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Bolognese Spaghetti Recipe!