Prepare this Low FODMAP Veggies & Quinoa Salad, packed with IBS-friendly protein that won’t leave you hungry!
Low FODMAP Veggies And Quinoa Salad
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 2 tbsps water
- 2 tbsps Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1.5 oz arugula leaves
- 1.5 oz kale
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients including cucumber, tomatoes, kale, arugula leaves, quinoa, and pine nuts.
- Add Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit) and garlic-infused oil, and toss with all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Veggies And Quinoa Salad recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Veggies And Quinoa Salad Recipe!